Friday, March 30, 2007

An Apple/Pickle a Day...


‘There’s no such thing as a free lunch.’

So not true.

There is such thing as a free lunch -- and it’s delicious. I’ve blogged about Google’s food before, and it's high time to mention it again. Mainly because I love eating. And, I am eating right now.

Recently I realized that I'm addicted to a 'menu' of dried cranberries, red radishes and deli style pickles. (The weirdest of the three is apparently radishes -- I have yet to find someone who enjoys a good radish as much as I do. Not counting my immediate family. Naturally, I had to get my weird snack cravings somewhere.)

Meanwhile, I’ve had to cut back on a few of the other treats that are readily available to me, such as Peanut M&Ms. I’ve also eaten so many Raisinettes since I started working here, if I don’t stop I might turn into one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot how good radishes are especially with a little salt! Hersey Bar's are the ultimate!
Catching up with your blogs- raining here tonight, not freezing, but wore my uggs today too!
I think I'll choose the beach theme, and a Wii?! Never could figure out the hand controls on those games, but I'm sure you play a mean Mario!
Enjoy Steph, hope we're out to visit soon, maybe after those dead flowers actually bloom!
Hugs, Randi