Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wii Love the Wii

I just called a car place to make an appointment to get a tune up. I felt like it was a simple enough task – until the guy asked me why I thought my car need a tune up…I wonder what gave him the idea that I wouldn’t know. Imagine how smart I felt when my answer came out, ‘uh…it sounds funny?’

I’m going to need to bring one of my guy friends with me to that appointment.

Another thing that I’m not too good with? Video games. Halo? Madden? Forget about it. My nine year old brother puts me to shame in video game competitions. Except Mario Kart – I race a mean Peach.

In the Google office, Wii have a great time with video games.

Ha-ha, get it? Wii have a great time? Yeah, I’m original.

It’s true, we have a new toy to play with should we need a break from our work – a Nintendo Wii. It’s really entertaining, both to play and to watch. Bowling seems to be the office favorite…we keep track of scores on a nearby whiteboard. I was extremely proud of myself when I broke 200, given the fact that I legitimately bowled a 22 once in high school.

I’ve made myself sound like a real winner in this post. So I don’t bowl. Or know anything about cars. But I AM amazing at Mario Kart. Try me.

No comments: